1. Has the guests been outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
2. Is the guest feeling any flu-like symptoms?
3. Has the guests been in contact with or have a member of their household testest positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
4. Temperature is below 38C.
1181 HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS
1. Masks must be worn at all times when not seated at a table. Masks can be purchased for $1 from 1181 if a guest does not have one.
2. Guests cannot table-hop, stand and dance, or mingle and interact with guests outside the group bubble they came with.
3. Bartenders will provide table service, and servers will regularly check on the needs of your table. Drink orders and bill payments will only be accepted at the guest's table. Please be patient.
4. Guests who consistently flout the rules, disregard multiple warnings, disrespect, or put other customers at potential risk of exposure WILL be removed from the premises and a potential 3-month ban.